Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wild horses keep dragging me away

Well, they're not really that wild but ya'll get the idea!  Lots of close up pictures, reason #1, I like close ups and reason #2, well, I didn't change my big lens before I went out so I had no choice but to take close up pictures!











All of my darling red heads but now it's time for Boogie!


Boooooooogie?


Watch the tail Boogie!


Oh, good enough!
Meanwhile.....



Her and the horses are buddies!

Oh, and one more.......
As my sweet aunt reminded me, Beauregard don't look to wild, but he is....on the inside he's wild.......Waaaaaay on the inside he's the wildest one in the bunch!!!!


____________________________________________
Josie

2 comments: