Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not Josie of the Prairie, just Josie!

Why another blog separate for Josie of the Prairie?  Just because!  Josie of the Prairie Photography is for my pictures and stories that go along with them, not that I don't love taking pictures and blogging with them, this is gonna be simply Josie.  Just things in my life that don't quite fit in the Josie of the Prairie box.  There will be pictures though, I can promise that!  Because if there wasn't it wouldn't be Josie at all!  There will be some good stories and my family will most definitely be in them!
 Here is a list of the "characters"(family):
Mama
Dad
Little Britches( little sister)
Animals:
Mick the dog
Blazer the dog
Sadie Girl  the dog

Hippie Chick the horse
Boogie the horse
Blake the horse
Spiderman the horse
Beauregard the donkey

So who knows what will happen with this blog, your guess is as good as mine!hahaha So I guess, if you're brave enough, come along with me!

Just Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment