Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

7 things for today~5/12/10

  1. I think Boogie has lost it, she was chasing a bird around the horse trap today!
  2. I hate it when the internet gets really slow
  3. It's gonna rain tonight, I just know it!
  4. Sadie and little britches have a extremely hard time riding quietly in the back seat on the way to town, they like to fight with each other!
  5. Sadie likes to go to town!
  6. I don't know why Sadie likes to run from me when I try to catch her!
  7. I''m sorry if none of this makes any since, I'm trying to type this and listen to Kelly Clarkson at the same time!Hahahaha


    Daily Bible Verse
    We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren
    John 3:16


    ____________________
    Josie

    2 comments:

    1. My internet is really slow too...so annoying!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ugh, I hate it when mine just completely STOPS!LOL It's baaaaaaad!:P

      ReplyDelete