Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, May 10, 2010

7 things for today

Okay, here's the deal, I'll post every day(God help me do it!)7 things that I find funny, interesting, dumb or things the fall into the category of "Whatever"!

  1. I hate severe thunder storms
  2. I find it extremely un-funny when my darling puppy Sadie won't come back in the house and runs from me when I go out to catch her!
  3. I am so very glad that I was smart enough to tuck my jeans into the tops of my boots before I went outside--in the rain!
  4. I am so very glad that I remembered to grab my straw cowboy hat before I went out, but I think I should've wore the one with the stampede string on it, since the wind was blowing 35mph!
  5. Straw hats with huge brims on them are very, very hard to keep on when you are trying to take pictures of buffalo, but keep your camera dry!
  6. My donkey is the only smart one out of all of my animals, he is the only one who will go to the barn when it starts raining, the rain gets in his big ears and makes him mad!
  7. My horses won't go to the barn when it starts raining, they would rather run around in the horse trap and I can almost hear them singing "Singin' in the Rain"!


____________________
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment