Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why I ask?! WHY?!?!

Why do barn swallows always nest on the house?  C'mon, if they're called Barn swallows, shouldn't they stick to BARNS?!  But oh no, they have to do this:
See the mud?!  Just one of the many, many things that I dislike about barn swallows!  With their little piles of mud and, ack, other things scattered all around make it a very treacherous place to walk around bare foot! Sure, it's all fine and pretty when they nest in a barn, just as long as it's in a.....barn!

Ok, I'm done with my barn swallow rant!

______________________________
Josie

3 comments:

  1. Ha we have the exact. same. problem!! Love those birds but just don't nest on the house. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I clicked on your link from BK's blog...love your blog! You have a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals!!! I've checked out both of ya'll's blogs and I love them!!:)

    ReplyDelete