Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, December 27, 2010

Cowgirl Couture~~Part 1 Wild Rags

Howdy folks!  Remember back a little while ago(Nov. 17th to be exact) when I said I had a little project going? Well tonight I am "launching" Cowgirl Couture!  It'll be sort of a little cowgirl fashion thing-y.  Mostly just the stuff that I wear everyday(boots, wild rags, hats, ect.).  So here we go!:)

                                              Wild Rags                                                 

Who of you know what a "Wild Rag" is?  Well unless you're familiar with western/cowboy attire(ha...haha....I like using fancy words like that!), you probably think I've lost my mind and I'm making up words.  But I promise, Wild Rags are real!  Look here, these are wild rags(or "silk scarfs" or "bandannas' or whatever you want to call 'em) :

Ha, I told you they were real!
Let's have a closer look at my wild rag collection.....
My favorite one is in this pic., it's the light brownish tan one (between the blue and dark brown one), I wear it almost everyday.

Ahh the bright ones!

 The sizes of them ranges from 26x26 up to 33x33.  And they're sooooo warm in the winter!  The way I wear them is fold them into a triangle and wrap them around my neck once then slide a "scarf slide" on them so they'll stay on.  My favorite scarf slide is the deer horn one that my dad made for me that has my brand on it...


See the "tails" of the wild rag run through the hole in the slide and when pulled through, it holds the scarf on....


And not only do I use my deer horn slide, I use those big, blingy rings as slides!  Look...


They make PREFECT scarf slides!  Here's a few pictures of how I wear them on my wild rags:


(You can't really see the ring in this one!)

So I guess that's the end of the first every "Cowgirl Couture" post!  I'm going to try and post a CC(Cowgirl Couture) Post every Monday night.  I have no idea what next week's post will be about, but I'm sure I'll find something!;) 
Oh and don't forget, next Saturday(Jan. 1st), I'm going to launch "Josie's Daily Snapshot"!  So everyday I'll be posting a picture of something!

Thanks for takin time to read this post!:)




Photobucket

2 comments: