Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 things for today~5/11/2010

Here's the daily round!:)

  1. I adore wading in the creek!
  2. I don't find it the least bit funny when Sadie jumps up on the back of my jeans while wading
  3. I really, really hope it's raining when we go to town tomorrow so I can tuck my jeans in the tops of my boots and wear my straw hat!
  4. I love the smell of late evening!  I can't explain how it smells, it just has a smell to it!:)
  5. I love the sound of late evening, the coyotes and whippoorwills singing and the smell of wild flowers.
  6. One of these days I'm gonna own a whole herd of Longhorns!
  7. And a whole herd of dapple gray/blue horses!:)  
Daily Bible Verse:


He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
Proverbs 4

____________________
 Josie

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love dapples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're the most gorgeous horses! Not that I don't love sorrels and duns, I just LOVE dapples!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you the "beautiful blogger" award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete