Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Friday, May 14, 2010

7 things for today(and yesterday!)

Okay okay, I slipped one night and didn't post!  You forgive me, I promise!

  1. I love tomatoes!
  2. I wish it'd warm back up again
  3. My internet service is messed up....again!
  4. Rule #1, NEVER EVER buy iPod ear buds for $5.00, they will definitely brake!
  5. Boogie thinks that she's a super buffalo horse and that the buffalo are scared of her
  6. The buffalo are NOT scared of Boogie!
  7. Sadie wants to run with the big dogs---until the big dogs run over her, then she wants to come back into the house!     
Daily Bible Verse
 And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist
Colossians 1:17


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment