Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Friday, February 25, 2011

FIRE!!!!!

"I am Chief, I want BIG FIRE"
(Alright, so maybe I watch Pirates of the Caribbean a little too much)

Last Tuesday, Dad and the TGP guys started the first Spring burn of the year.  And with it being just south of the Big Barn, of course I Ran, I mean walked over to the barn so I could take pictures.

There's B. on the 4 wheeler lightin' the fire and there's dad in the firetruck wetting down the grass in front of the Bunkhouse, so the whole place don't go up in smoke. ha...haha

And there's K. followin dad....

Oh look!  There's Daddy again!
Hi Dad!

The "before" picture of the bottom 


*Cough* Its *Gag, Cough* Getting *Cough Cough Cough* A little Smoky around here! *Gag Cough Gag*


"What tha.....?!?!"

Tonto: "I do not approve of this Fire stuff!"
Me: "Yeah well I don't  approve of your mane looking like that, so I guess we're in the same boat!"
Alright, back to the fire pictures....
With the dry grass, it didn't take no time for the fire to start roaring across the bottom!





The fire got big again down by the pipe pile

BIG Smoke Signals!haha

The Aftermath of the first Spring Burn here on the TGP!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment