Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Country Girls go Sledding in Alaskahoma!

Me and Little Britches went out this afternoon and did a little sledding.
Because we:

  1. Had been couped up in the house do to the snow and cold weather WAAAAAY too long,
  2. Little Britches had a new sled that she got for Christmas that needed breaking in and 
  3. HAD TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!  

We can't handle being shut up in the house very long!
So anywho,  here are some pictures of our little sledding fest:
Little Britches and her new bright green sled








She had a little bit of a wreck.

And proceeded to tell me how she "couldn't pose for a picture because
she had snow in her glove"

"Take a picture of me making a Snow Angel!"

"Cowgirl(me) and Little Britches":)
  
I couldn't resist the fun of jumping on a sled and going for a ride!
 

Little Britches was having fun and I made her stop and pose for a picture!

Howdy, my name is Josie and I live in Alaskahoma!:) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment