Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Windshield Pictures

The other evening on our way to town, I got my camera out and took a few "windshield pictures".  Now before I doctored the pics up on Picnik.com, they weren't much to look at!
So first I'll show ya'll the pictures, straight out of the camera:
Pic. #1

Pic. #2

Pic. #3

Pic. #4

Pic. #5



Alright, now here's the same pictures after I got them all fixed up on Picnik.com:

Pic. #1
This is sooooo Dances with Wolves!haha
Pic. #2

Pic. #3

Pic. #4

Pic. #5.  I Love how
this one looks like it's straight out of a old movie!

Now there's my photography post for the day!
Thanks for lookin!:)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love these. Love, love, love em! I'd love to hear about what you did to your photos on Picnik, I always want to edit mine, but really don't have a clue what I'm doing.

    These photos are making me long for Summer, or to head way south. These pictures look much like our summertime prairies....boo hoo...it's blizzarding here again and I believe I need a reprieve!

    Happy New Year to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheyenne!
    As for how I edited the pics on Picnik, on pic #1 and #4, I used the effect called "1960-ish"(I think that's what it was called)and on the other 3 pics I used the effect called "CinemaScope". I just discovered Picnik about a week ago and I've been playing around with pictures on there ever since then! The best tip I can give you is just get on there and mess around with it till you get it figured out!;)
    It looks so warm in those pictures, but the truth is, it's FREEZING! *tear* I'm extremely ready for summer!

    Hope you and your family have a GREAT New Year and thanks for readin my little ol blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete