Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What was I*UP* to yesterday?

Good Morning, Good Morning!  It's extremely cold and foggy outside this morning, so that pretty much blew my plans of going out to take pictures of my horses!  But I do have some pictures to share from our little weekly trip to the woods yesterday.  While mama and Little Britches and my aunt were poking around in the woods, I found me and good spot to play look-out.
So let us see some pictures that I took while I was being the "Indian Scout"(as my auntie called me!)

Down to my right, I can see.....
My ol trusty .22-250 Rifle!  
And off to left I can see....
A un-known creek bottom that is perfect for deer hunting!
And when I look straight down I see.... 
My beautiful Twisted X Boots!
So where was I at?
I was....
Up a Tree!!


But where is my look-out spot?  'Fraid I can't tell ya'll that!  It's on some un-known bend on my creek!  And in my daddy's words, it would be a extremely good place to hide from Indians!hahaha


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment