Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, November 1, 2010

Buuuuuffaloooo pictures

And a bunch of them!!  Yesterday morning, I went with dad to sook(with a feed truck) the buffalo into a smaller trap by the buffalo pens.   They are going to start working the buffalo Wed., so the sooner the buffalo get moved into the traps by the pens, the better!
So here's the pictures that I took.....













Now this bull is doing a "roar" sound that the more dominant bulls do.
It's not a "mooooo" sound like the buffalo on TV do, I can't explain what it really sounds like.
But I can tell ya this, if you were to hear this sound out in the woods at night, it would scare the be-jeebers outta ya!!  













I bet you're tired of looking at buffalo now, huh?!haha
Thanks for lookin!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that buffalo sound. We used to have 3 male buffalo but they all 3 died. Now we just have 5 female although one isn't doing good :(

    ReplyDelete