Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Time to Catch Up(WARNING there's gonna be lots of pics!)

Well, since I haven't been on here in a month of Sundays, I figured it was about time to catch up.  
So first we've got some sunrise pics







Then some bug pictures












Once again, I hate Spiders....

And some flowers....








Then (Of Course) some pics of the horses and dogs.
Boogie was being quite the camera hog the other night....








Now for the dogs

While Mick's at the pond "swimming", Sadie's standing in the grass thinking "What in the world is he doing?!"

And last but not least, the sun set pictures









The End!:)




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the horse nose shot. They were all good (except the spider one might give me a nightmare, icky).

    ReplyDelete