Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, September 23, 2010

In honor of the first full day of Fall

Seein's how today is the first full day of fall, I thought I would post some pics of some fall-ish things.
First some buffalo.....





And some summer/fall looking storm clouds




Then a couple of "Wide" shots across the tall grass(I used a 0.45 wide angle lens on the end of my 18-55mm. regular camera lens).  It still looks pretty green, but the Bluestem is starting to change over to a golden brown color.


And last but not least, some shots of the Bluestem that I took the other morning as the sun was coming up







(That was actually switch grass, but it can fall into the big bluestem category 'cuz there's bluestem behind it!haha). 
And a couple of misc. pics from that same morning....



Annnnnd one more picture.....
.........I hate spiders........


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures!! I love buffalo. Wish I had some pasture to raise some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya Jessie! The buffalo are very cool animals. And they're very fun to take pictures of as well!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a real cowgirl to take such good pictures of grass. Our whole world revolves around how we take care of it. Thanks for letting me see your Oklahoma grass.

    ReplyDelete