Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is it really that time of year again?

Well folks, I do believe fall is finally here!  And along with fall comes deer season(My most favorite thing besides photography) and the buffalo working.  So the other evening, I loaded up in the feed truck with dad and we went and sooked buffalo!  Here's some pictures that I took (some of the pics have Coral Paint Shop photo effects on them)....

My dad opening the gates and letting the buffalo in




























My favorite one that I took that evening

Thanks for looking!:)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love buffalo. I would love to raise them--so much more interesting (and in my opinion, taste better) than cattle :)

    ReplyDelete