Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today

-Yawn-  I'm already ready for bed!  But here I lay on the couch, watching the NRF with Sadie.  So I figured I'd post a few pics I took this evening...
Doc(my 3000lbs plow horse) and Bo Bo in the demolished round bail

Ol Blakey Poo

Tonight's sunset

Mama deer with her babies and another doe

The reason my dogs are gonna be raisin Cain all night!
Hmm well today hasn't been too exciting...just hung around the house and tried to stay warm!  Finished decorating the Christmas tree and assisted Little Britches in putting Christmas lights on dad's deer skulls above the fire place(yes, we're so redneck-y that we decorate our deer skulls/mounts)  Anyway what else...OH!  I got my hair cut and colored yesterday annnnnd I'm now....
I should really think about cleaning the mirror in my bathroom.
Blonde!  That's not the best picture but you can still see my blllloooonnnde hair!!haha
So yeah that's been the highlight of my week.  
We did a little Christmas shoppin yesterday when we went to ol P-town.  Managed to pick up presents for both of my aunts, uncle's girlfriend, cousins, best friend, Little Britches and mama let me pick out a G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S turquoise necklace for myself...but it had to be wrapped up and put under the tree:/  Haha oh well I guess I'll just halfta wait till Christmas to wear it!

Welp I guess that's all I got to post about tonight!
Yall have a good evenin'!:)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment