Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm dangerous when I get bored!

Due to the fact that I'm bored and I've been looking at my poor other blog(that I haven't been posting on at all), I've decided that I'm going to import all of the posts on that one[Out on the Prairie] to this blog.
So that's why there's a bunch of posts from 2009/early 2010 that suddenly appeared out of nowhere on here!

And as soon as I get through with Importing and Downloading and Exporting and Uploading[whew!] and drinking a couple Mountain Dews because all of the ^above^ has worn me out(hahaha), I'm going to give this blog a sorta "face lift"(i.e. change the background, font colors, maybe a new banner...all that good stuff).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment