Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Hounds and 1 Wool Blanket

While Mick is outside protecting the yard like a good little watch-dog, the other two hounds, Blazer and Sadie, are in the house, fighting over their blanket.
See Blazer thinks the blanket is his but Sadie knows that she rules the roost around here, and if she wants to take the blanket away from Blazer, she can march right over to him and pester him enough that he gives up and she wins the prized Wool Blanket.
Now for the pictures that I took of the madness....
This is horrible.  I have to sleep on the floor like a real dog! *GASP*

Dude, I'm like the Queen and I can do whatever I want!

OH THE HORROR! 

Yeah, I'm so NOT moving.....
Oh what would we do without our entertaining dogs?!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment