Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Friday, August 13, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

That was Boogie's question as a set on the ground by the tack room door the other night, taking pictures of her.  That's my newest "thing", getting down low on the ground and taking pictures, kinda gives the pic a cool look, huh?  Here's some more "ground" shots that I took of dad riding Boogie a couple evenings ago....


See her penned back ears?  She always does that when I'm taking pictures of her.  No matter how much I whistle and smooch at her, her ears remain penned back, I know she's just doing it to make me mad!

Now see dad's smile?  This was when I was telling Boogie what a pain she was for standing there with her ears penned back, but it didn't do no good......hahaha
Ok, up off the ground I came, and these are the other pics I took...

Boogie's begging plea for Little Britches to SAVE HER didn't work.....  

And two more pictures of the star of this show, as usual, 
Here's Bo Bo!(Beauregard's new nickname)


Have a great day!!:)
<-->--<-->--<-->--<-->--<-->

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment