Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My summer a.k.a why I haven't been blogging

How many of ya'll know what I was doing here?  No guesses?  Fine, I'll tell ya.  Me and dad went riding the other evening.  Now in that pic, it's so crooked that it looks like I'm hanging off the side of my horse, but that's not true, I was having some difficulty holding my camera and running the reins at the same time!;)
Anywho, this(along with swimming) is why I haven't been on here posting!  And when I'm not riding or swimming, I'm making Little Britches take pictures of me.  Don't I sound like a WONDERFUL big sister?hahaha she does actually like to take pictures of me!  Here's one she took of me last night...
Pretty cool huh?!
Until the next time, Later dear blogging friends!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment