Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Cowboys~7/20/10

This week I've had the chance to go take pics while dad helps a local ranch ship cattle!  Tuesday(7/21/10) was the first time I went this year.  Going and taking pics meant getting up at 4:00am and following dad up to the pens that they would be shipping out of in the Blazer in the dark!  And another plus was that I was gonna get to see my best friend, Kate! So here we go with the pictures, just so ya know, there's a lot!!!!

 Unloading the horse.....
 The Young Guns, C.(On left) and D.
D. didn't want his picture taken!haha
 And H., he likes to have his picture taken!
 The Three Amigos, C., D. and H.
My daddy on our horse Boogie  
 Again...
They are both very photogenic, even when they're not trying!haha

 Another pic of everyone unloading
My best buddy Kate and her horse Blaze

 Kate and her dad in the feed truck
 Haha, now this one makes me laugh, this is Kate with 2 horses and a can of wasp spray, I think everyone should run for their lives!!
She told me to NOT take any pics of her that morning.......I took over 20!



Now see, that wasn't so bad was it?! Well get ready 'cuz I'm fixin' to post one with a BUNCH of pics!!WAAAHAHAHAHAA




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment