Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is me....


You say "Um, Josie there's a camera in front of your face and the picture is black and white"  No, listen to me, this IS what I look like ALL THE TIME!!  Okay, maybe not all the time but 99.8% of the time!:)  And I'm not black and white all the time, I'm very, very colorful!!!Hahaha
 Little Britches took this of me tonight.  I think this'll make a good profile picture for awhile!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Cool! That's how I look like about 88.5% of the time lol!
    Your hair is pretty! So curly! Mine is a lil' curly, it's more wavy though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josie! My hair is EXTREMELY curly, just like my mama's. Some days I love it and some days I hate it!LOL

    ReplyDelete