Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Eyes......

This Yellow Grasshopper was out by my front porch this evening.
I still can't figure out what kind of grasshopper this is, so I'll just call it a yellow grasshopper!

Check out those BIG eyes.........


Now, here's the new thing that I'm gonna start doing, I'm going to list all of the settings that I used while taking this picture. So, bear with me as I try to learn to use this Canon camera!

_________________________

Camera model : Canon Rebel T1I

F-Stop : F/5.6

Exposure Time : 1/60 sec.

ISO Speed : ISO-400

Focal Length : 55mm.

White Balance : Auto

Camera Setting : Macro

Zoom Lens Used : 18-55mm.

Okay, I'm done with my boring camera stuff ;)

Thanks for lookin'

Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment