Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Bluestem Sunset

Took these pictures this evening while on the way home. The big bluestem is starting to get BIG! Just like the old saying, it gets as tall as a man on horseback. I'm gonna have to go find me a big one and measure it to see how tall a man is on horseback ;) Last year I found one that was 8 1/2 feet tall, so we'll see how the bluestem grew this year! Another name for it is Turkey Track (when it seeds out the tops look like a turkey track)that was what my great-grandpa used to call it(not the great-grandpa in the old picture).



___________________

Camera Model : Canon Rebel T1I

F-Stop : F/9

Exposure Time : 1/160 sec.

ISO Speed : ISO-200

Focal Length : 34mm.

Camera Setting : Priority



Thanks for lookin'

Josie

1 comment: