Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My world through Instagram

My laptop battery kicked the bucket last night, so I'm stuck with using my phone for facebooking, blogging ect ect until next week. But I have found out that I can type up a blog post faster on my phone than on my laptop! I got speedy texting fingers(thumbs) doncha know;)
Anyways! I've been setting here for the last 30 minutes going through all the pictures on my phone and I've discovered a bunch of good ones and some strange/interesting ones that I don't remember taking...
And after playing with the pics on Instagram, this is what they look like:
Um Sadie??
Purdy Osage County Sunset
Ol Blake-y Poo
Little Britches and Bo Bo
Little Britches pettin' Blake
 
Front Yard and the Bunkhouse
Coyote skull that I found in the horse trap....before me and Little Britches even got back to the house, we had him named.  And what is his name?  Fred the Unlucky Coyote.  Ahaha yep.  Oh and Fred now resides on the roof above my door, so if my "We don't call 911" sign don't scare ya off, the snaggle-tooth coyote skull probably will! 
Mick and his blanket
Boy I sure do have long legs!!haha
Supper time for my boys
"Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots..."
Bo Bo the incredibly CUTE donkey 
Doc
Blazer...I ain't got no comment bout this.
Trying to look important 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Josie! Love 'em all, especially ones of little sis and that one with Blazer and the towel on his head!

    ReplyDelete