Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Friday, July 15, 2011

*You're a Daisy if Ya Do!* {Doc Holiday's Debut}

My new horse, Doc Holiday.  Tonto went bye-bye(long story.) and we got this one.  Shipping starts next week and if all goes well, me and Doc are goin to help!:)  
So here's some pictures of the new horse in town the horse trap...

There's just something about him.
Something around the eyes.
 I don't know, reminds me of... me.
No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo.
 The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill,
they say.
 What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?








 I'm your huckleberry... 





Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave. 
 

 Why Ike, whatever do you mean?
 Maybe poker's just not your game Ike.
I know! Let's have a spelling contest! 




Indeed sir, the last charge of Wyatt Earp and his immortals
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment