Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, May 23, 2011

I declare it to be Suuuuummmmmer!

So let's see...I haven't posted a good story beside's the Daily Snapshots for quite a while.  And I really don't have a good story to post tonight, but I can ramble a little and post a picture or two and make it work ;)


My mid-May "Summer" collage;
A sure 'nuff summer lookin Sunset | Shorts with tall top boots | Reflections in my shiny sunglasses | Rose Moss in full bloom | Blake in the sunlight | And my favorite pair of tore-up jeans

The weather has finally decided to turn warm and I absolutely L.O.V.E it!!  Nothin' like watchin the sun go down at 8:45 and it be 78* out at dark.  So I think I'll go ahead and declare it Summertime!!haha  Everything is sooo GREEN down along the creek right now. Beautifully, Gorgeously GREEEEEEN!!!!  And the grass in the horse trap is already brushes the horse's bellies, course the horses are fat enough that its not really for the grass to touch their bellies!ha  Speaking of horses....
My purdy Tonto(Just thought I'd throw that picture in ;) )

We've had on and off rain/storms today, but as the sun went down, there was blue sky in the west....
....Or kinda yellowish sky.  

Anyways,
Notice how all the pictures I've posted in this post + some of my Daily Snapshots are square and vintage-y looking?  This is all because I have found the most awesome app for my iPhone!  It's called Instagram and has some awesome effects for pictures that you take with your phone.  And the best part?  It's completely F.R.E.E!!  So if you have a iPhone(not sure if they have it for other smartphones), go download this app!
Yesterday's storms went south of us but boy were there some monster thunderheads!


My barn + my shadow




Sunlight flickering through the Sycamore tree 


Hmmm, I guess that's all I have to share tonight, but I promise, I will start posting more stories and pictures instead of just the daily snapshots!:)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment