Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Monday, April 4, 2011

Out in God's Country


 And that's exactly where we were when I took all these pictures the other day; out in God's Country!  Out on the wide open prairie where there's only barbwire fences and pump jacks.  And deer....
Lots of deer!

And of course the fences that separates the T.G.P land from B. Bro's Ranch :



And Mule Ear cactus and Indian Tobacco:
 
Prairie Creek

Me and Little Britches on a cool tree we found along Prairie Creek
Dead tree out on the prairie...I thought it was kinda cool lookin!






So there's a look at God's Country...
It's my prairie; my home. 
 And I ain't never leavin' it!!! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. Love the last one---the openness of it all.

    I love to visit the mountains and ocean, but I could never live there...I think there is nothing more beautiful than the last photo.

    ReplyDelete