Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Smoke Signals in the Tallgrass...

Here's pictures of another Spring burn on the TGP! This was the 1st of two burns that day. I took over 800 pictures of these two burns!  I'll post pics of the other burn today, just as soon as I get this post done!
Lighting the fire on the south end, by the creek


That's my daddy in the front truck!:)

Lighting the hay meadow 








We made a flying trip up the road to the north end, so we could get ahead of the fire and trucks....



There's my daddy, looking so very happy!hahaha



(one of my favorites from that day)


For some reason, I just love this picture


Cussin' and Discussin' something 



Headed down the fence line



BIG Smoke Signals!

Some of the deer that came running out of the woods before the fire got to them


Smokey Trees

Up next; another Smoke Signals post(a.k.a more fire pictures)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment