Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Best Pictures of 2009--Part 1



Since this is the last day of 2009, I thought I would post some of my best pictures that I took this year.
Let's start out with my favorite sunset pictures:
Here's:
Summer Sunset
Big Blue Stem Sunset
The Last One Standing

The Enemy of every Horse

Cross in the Sky

Amarillo Sky

Spider webs across the Oklahoma Prairie
A Little over the Hill
Way over the Hill
Fingers of Light

Stretching on forever

Lookin' down Sand Creek
Tallgrass Prairie Bunkhouse

Porch of the T.G.P Bunkhouse
T.G.P. sign after snow storm


So there's part 1 of my favorite pictures for 2009!
_______________________________

Thanks for Lookin'
Josie

3 comments:

  1. sorry....me again.... not stalking you, honest! Just like to do a backcheck on some blogs that I think may be of interest to me..... see a few older postings .... and have to say...what a gorgeous place to live! Thanks for all the lovely photos Josie ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yeh....and can I come stay in the bunkhouse? Looks pretty deluxe to me.... hahhaha......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol its fine, I love it when somebody enjoys lookin at my little ol blog!:) I love living out here, you can't even imagine how great it is to live out here in the middle of nowhere! And yeah, the bunkhouse is awesome, it must've been pretty fancy in the '20s(when it was built)!

    ReplyDelete