Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's BAT DOG!!!




This is my very goofy dog, Blazer. He loves to get up on the trampoline with my little sister.


He gets up there, goes right to the middle, flops down on his back and starts "talking" to her


If I get on the trampoline, he thinks that he has to lay with his head against my knee!;)

I took these pictures of Blazer a couple of nights ago.
This is what he starts out looking like:

Goin'



Goin'

Wait for it......

Gone!!!

_______________________________

Camera Model : Canon Rebel T1I
F-Stop : F/4.5
Exposure time : 1/50sec.
ISO Speed:
ISO-400
Focal Length : 21mm.
White Balance : Auto
Camera Setting : Priority
Zoom Lens Used : 18-55mm.
______________________________

Thanks for Lookin'
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment