Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Cowboys~7/22/10**WARNING there's LOTS of pics in this one!!:)**

Ok, so if you thought the last "The Cowboys" post had a lot of pics, oh boy are you in for it!  This one has a LOT more!  I took all these on the 22nd of this month(last Thurs.) So here we go!!!

















 My dad on his horse Blake waaaaaaaay over there on the side of the hill!

















^^That was one of Kate's pictures^^

 Little D. on his horse "Slick 50"
 C. on his horse
 D., C. and H. on there horses
 Pushin' em up the alley
 The pens
 H., D., and C. getting fueled up on Pepsi 
 Kate taking pictures
My photogenic daddy again!haha
All of the pics below are Kate's....
 Me, giving C. the what-for! 
 Me chasing H., they were all bein' little pains in the butt that morning!
 C. and H. with my ball cap and sun glasses
I ran D. off.....hahaha
 The boys on their horses
 H. and C. constructing some kind of plan to get back at me for scaring them 
 H., C. and D. doing "Kung Fu", well D. was, I'm not sure what H. and C. were doing but I do know that H. is wearing my sun glasses....

So, was that long enough for ya?haha Hopefully I will get to go take some more pictures sometime before they get done shipping!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment